anathema - istanbul

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
i'm not too sure where you all live etc, but theres an Anathema gig in Istanbul at beginning of October and me and my mate are travelling over and meeting up with a few over there if any of you are interested like.

:wave:

blackeyed said:
i'm not too sure where you all live etc, but theres an Anathema gig in Istanbul at beginning of October and me and my mate are travelling over and meeting up with a few over there if any of you are interested like.

:wave:

You missed a great chance of meeting at the RTN fest. OL were there and a lot of people that write in here. I'll sure visit the lovely Turkey next time that OL will play again there to unite us!!! Anyhow i wish you have a great time in Istanbul. Turkey and turkish brothers and sisters rule!!! :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

yes, there are two confirmed gigs for anathema in istanbul
1-2 october 2004

here's the site of the promoter and there's cool picture of the stage and the crowd during their rockistanbul festival appearance in istanbul last month.

http://rockistanbul.org/

hope to see you here around at those dates.

Damn, don't tempt me! :erk:
I was invited to come to both gigs by a friend of mine who works for Anathema. He was telling me all the time how it would be so very cheap if I were to book now -and so on!
But he, I've got 2 festivals and Israel to go to and concert seasons starts in October, so I really can't spare the money.( or can I??)
But he> like I'm tempted to go!!!!!!!

Your ever doubting,
Morticia

i know this isnt the anathema board dreamcell :p but i also know some of you live around the turkish area and some of you may like them - so i was just informing incase you fancied going.

just being a polite informative forum member...

No harm's done blackeyed :) . I like a lot Anathema myself ( I've seen them 3 times live in Greece, the one was acoustic ). I'm a listener of this band from the Crestfallen+They Die 7" release days.

Please don't take it the wrong way and personal but in every band board fans are suppose to talk for the specific band's news. If someone is interested in learning another band's news can surely visit their forum to find out what's going on.

I've seen also many posts in here refearing to other bands ( I even wrote for another band myself in here ). I just think it's wrong and unjust towards OL. Everybody in here has as much freedom of speech, thoughs and expression as it can get. This is a gift inside the OL message. I just don't want to take this as an advantage ( and i speak first for myself ) of the kindness and love, that is provided by the band and the moderartor of the OL forum, and turn the main idea that the forum is created on to our own interest. We are all visitors in here and supporters of OL.

I'm very sorry if anyone is hurt or became mad from my words ( i didn't have the intension of doing so ). I love you all...peace!!! :) :Spin: