Istanbul/Ankara gigs- who will be there?(btw, i'm back)

Chastice- I wanted to say the same thing STRIPPERS? You sure you're getting the music???

OK- that video was funneeeee!

PS- found the flyers for 1 gig. Someone else found the other?
00364772[1].jpg

festsonafis[1].jpg

The strippers are for after the gig.
That would actually be very convenient. You could hire them by the hour, make people pay you for getting the lap dances since you hired the dancers. You'll end up making a lot of cash.

I wasn't saying the band should do that. I was saying one of the fans should. It would perform a service for all the fans. No more ten minute walks to get an after show lap dance.

Well, i live in istanbul and i will go both of the OL concerts in Ankara and Istanbul. At the night of 15th september (black friday), i will leave istanbul by train. If there is anyone who will go concert too for that night, we can take a room in train. It'll not be expensive if we'll be 3 or 4 people. Also on the way, we'll have chance to have fun..!

By the way, are there any Ankara OL fans that we can meet for the Saturday (black shabbat) ? ?

Morticia NL. said:
Chastice- I wanted to say the same thing STRIPPERS? You sure you're getting the music???

Strippers? Doesn't that remind us of something at Wacken, Nat? *shiver*
(me still pissed)

Folklore, the word Eylül comes from middle east (arabian, hebrew, babylionian, persian or sumerian) to Turkish.

Also the month names Shubat (February), Nisan (April), Haziran (June), Temmuz (July), Kasim (November) are coming from middle east too. and month names Mart (March), Mayıs (May), Ağustos(August) are coming from Latin language.

As additional Ocak (January), Ekim(October) and Aralik (December) are pure turkish : )

HeathenPride said:
Folklore, the word Eylül comes from middle east (arabian, hebrew, babylionian, persian or sumerian) to Turkish.

Also the month names Shubat (February), Nisan (April), Haziran (June), Temmuz (July), Kasim (November) are coming from middle east too. and month names Mart (March), Mayıs (May), Ağustos(August) are coming from Latin language.

As additional Ocak (January), Ekim(October) and Aralik (December) are pure turkish : )

that's interesting....
i didn't know that....I was wondering as well when i saw it....

Elyia said:
Strippers? Doesn't that remind us of something at Wacken, Nat? *shiver*
(me still pissed)
I think I can figure out what happened. Some drunk dudes probably were shouting out to every woman they saw, which would include you two, to take their tops off right? I never understood why people do that. The woman never actually does take her shirt off.

as long as this person doesn't cross my way again, i have no reason to change anything.

ok ı will go to ankara part if any one go there too pls contact with me my msn is gkn_dgn@yahoo.com
arkadaşlar ankara konseri öncesi buluşup toplu bi şekilde gidebilriz çok daha zevkli olur ne dersiniz bana msn adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz