Istanbul/Ankara gigs- who will be there?(btw, i'm back)

Derya the Angel

THE SUICIDER
Feb 13, 2003
ist-turkiye
www.delikasap.com
hey folks!
i was away in the forum for a while and now i'm back, i hope i don't miss much things- i'm planning to read whole topics soon!
anyway,Istanbul and Ankara gigs are on the way and i think it's time to arrange a forum meeting! well, who will be there? and state that you will be in which gig? Nathalie, Avi and me(probably) will be in both of them. Anyone else?:kickass:

Yeah! I knew I can trust eksisozluk. It's gonna be amazing. (necropaghist,samael,orphaned land... Failure? What failure?)

By the way, the sound system in Yeni Melek totally suck. I hope they've changed it.

I am not sure about the Ankara concert but that's for sure that i'll be in Istanbul concert! And i am also aggree with Chastise that the venue Yeni Melek is really not good for the concert. As the last time, i was in Opeth concert and it was one of the most suffering concert that i have lived : )

Yeah ;) Anyway, it can be in a good place or bad place, but the main thing is to see orphaned land once more. So far i haven't missed any concert of theirs in Istanbul and i will not miss it next time eigher. Orphaned Land concerts were always speacial because they don't only play and leave the stage. It's easly understandable that the guys in that band like to play their music here, also for he people here, OL is much more than a music band.

How to say... For example, rest of the concerts, most of people even don't know the lyrics of the bands but in OL concerts, it's able to see that people have even memorized the Hebrew lyrics!

By the ways, one weekend, i would like to meet with Orphaned Land fans in a bar in Taksim.

Maybe next saturday (26th august) can be a good time for meeting, would anyone interest for a such meeting???

Two funny things:

-I was just listening "The Storm Still Rages" and a friend of mine wanted to listen it too. In the "Hear your orphaned child" part he said "this sucks. hear the fucking child? what's that suppose to mean". me? speechless.

-My mom said that Orphaned Land is a satan worshiping group.

It's obvious your friend doesnt get it. I so LOVE this song 'storm still rages'. When they played it in the UK in an acoustic version I was totally going crazy!

Orphaned Land-satan worshippers??? Bring your mom to the show and we'll make her see the truth. :saint:

And concerning the sound- in lots of places sound isn't all it could be, but the concerts that are most memorable to me ( I've seen hundreds) are not the ones were the sound was the best, no it is those were the crowds were the best :headbang:
So if you all bring some of that spirit from last time in Istanbul, it'll be a killer show for sure. ( Chastise's mom:err: , that doesn't mean murder, but a really good show...)