Istanbul/Ankara gigs- who will be there?(btw, i'm back)

Ewwww. Fat belly dancers. Was she hairy too or were you lucky enough to not have a hairy belly wobbling and jiggling around?
Cool about the show though.

HU? respect to the bellydancer NOW
She ıs a really nıce Turkısh gırl from Germany called Betul and she was kind enough to help out OL to make the show even more interestıng for the fans and add an authentıc touch by performing. İ,ll be postıng pıcs of her so you can see for yourself.

Morticia NL. said:
İ,ll be postıng pıcs of her so you can see for yourself.
You don't have to go out of your way (if you do though, fully clothed pics please)

I wonder what Chastise meant by "big boned"? A few pounds overweight, which I don't mind, or like Rosie O'Donnel, which is:puke: ?

the thing is belly dancers can't be too skinny...they are called belly dancers because they're supposed to have a belly...a nice little belly with a little love handles not some huge guy being watered with a hose(referring to the shakira parody video)...that's just nasty.

Morticia NL. said:
HU? respect to the bellydancer NOW
She ıs a really nıce Turkısh gırl from Germany called Betul and she was kind enough to help out OL to make the show even more interestıng for the fans and add an authentıc touch by performing. İ,ll be postıng pıcs of her so you can see for yourself.

Well I gotta admit that her dance was beautiful.

Metal head87 said:
Do belly dancers dance on a pole like at the nudie bar?

didn't you ever watch an old arab movie?
there are no poles,just a woman shaking her hips in 1001 nights costume with the legs and belly exposed, silk scarfs and stuff.
no singing,no pole,no stripping...just an exotic form of dance

Chastise said:
ZOMG! That was one kick ass show. But I gotta admit that the "belly" dancer was err... Kinda big boned :D

The bellydancer is a wonderful girl, and she looks a bit slim compating to other bellydancers in the arab world.
This is exactly what a woman should look like, for my taste, and those who know me here can approve.

paradoxile said:
didn't you ever watch an old arab movie?
there are no poles,just a woman shaking her hips in 1001 nights costume with the legs and belly exposed, silk scarfs and stuff.
no singing,no pole,no stripping...just an exotic form of dance
I know what belly dancing is. I'm just being an asshole is all:)

paradoxile said:
well asshole away then
Ok:heh:
Do belly dancers also give lap dances and sexual favors when you tip them well enough like they do at the nudie bar?

By the way, everyone always thinks of strippers as trash. But truth is, pole dancing is an art in itself. It is definitely a kind of dance. It also requires a lot of agility and conditioning to be able to climb up the poles like that. I bet most people who say they could do that without any problem would end up falling down on their face.
Damn it, I just said something respectful and nice. To make up for that...
Hooters hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb :p (everyone should know who was the wise man who said that, he's in my signature if you need a hint)

about your question...belly dancers in the nudy bar are strippers in the first place so they give lap dances.
Belly dancers sometimes do a more personal dance...that is the belly dancer is playing with your head using a silk scarf or something...no lap dancing and no stripping.
about the pole thing...true.it's good exersize to pole dance...makes you much stronger and it's kind of erotic but there's pole dancing, and there's stripping...so some strippers pole dance while in the nude as the drunk horny americans shove 1$ bills in her thong.
you can do pole dancing while dressed too.
the important thing in all this is you can't pole dance to Orpahned Land's music...