Istanbul/ Ankara shows, need help...

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
I have a huge request for those of you who are planing to come to either of these gigs..
I am going to fly to Turky for these events, and im trying to prevent myself from getting bankruped.. so.. if anyone here has a place to let me crash for a night or two in any of those places.. or if you are going to the ankara show with a car (I will share the gas cost and anything needed!!)..
please let me know

:kickass:

Avi

Avi I'm living in Istanbul-Merter. I saw your message and talked with my friends. We'll try to arrange one of our houses. But it's not very certain yet. But I'm trying and trying to arrange it. If you wanna stay with a bunch of 17-18 year olds let me know. :D

I made my best friend get completely wasted yesterday, and he's 9 years older than me.
An 18 year old doesn't need to be pushed to act stupid, reckless and have fun. But people who are a few years older do need that push unfortunately. That's where our expertise is required.

Is raki like arack, ouzo or Ricard? Or is it more like Underberg?
I love having arack or Ricard when smoking from the hukkah. It's so relaxing.

I love that stuff. Everyone I know hates it. They act like drinking it will kill them. I always try to get other people to drink it, but everyone always just takes the vodka or whisky. I love that stuff too, but a little variety never hurt anyone.
I got hooked on it when I was in high school. I was able to bring it to class and nobody could smell the alcohol. They just smelled a strong licorice smell.
I also drink it when I don't feel well.
(back off topic :lol: )