Anathema live tomorrow

1035163395_uresAvril1.jpg

Yes, I went for the Avril image :cool: :yell:

But I really want to be a groupie, that's apparent.

where where? where they playing ahhhhhhh noooooo im gonna miss it, shit shit shit shit shit arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooo any one recording it?can sum1 gave me a lift? please please ahhhhh shit shit shit :(

ikeaboy said:
where where? where they playing ahhhhhhh noooooo im gonna miss it, shit shit shit shit shit arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooo any one recording it?can sum1 gave me a lift? please please ahhhhh shit shit shit :(
Dhatura will :Spin:

but i have to have an access all areas pass or nothing, i wont go otherwise, its no good, i wont be able to touch and bring tears to me eyes :(

:lol: jimmy page in your avatar hahaha fuckin class, hes sayin: fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off, plant: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

ikeaboy said:
but i have to have an access all areas pass or nothing, i wont go otherwise, its no good, i wont be able to touch and bring tears to me eyes :(

:lol: jimmy page in your avatar hahaha fuckin class, hes sayin: fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off, plant: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
I'd love to know what there singin hahhaa :lol:

You mean coming down off hatred and betrayal as well? :) (all right, that's stupid).

The thing is it doesn't really matter -- what matters is the here and now and that your band can interpret your song in a way that it hammers my head. It's unavoidable, and I wouldn't want to avoid it anyway.

Dhatura said:
You mean coming down off hatred and betrayal as well? :) (all right, that's stupid).

The thing is it doesn't really matter -- what matters is the here and now and that your band can interpret your song in a way that it hammers my head. It's unavoidable, and I wouldn't want to avoid it anyway.
Which bit doesnt really matter?