It's enough already!!! Now tell me who the FUCK you are, you sorry-ass coward!

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
"DIE GROUPIE SCUM!!! EAT ALEXI LAIHOS PENIS! YOU WANNA SUCK IT?? SUCK MY DICK!!!!"
"ARGH! YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A USELESS GROUPIE! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC! ARGH!"

Look, I don't know WHO you are, but the fact that you gave me unsigned bad rep is a sure sign of unpreceded bravery. Wow, you must really have HUGE balls!

And I am many things but "a useless groupie who doesn't care about the music" is NOT one of them. A "useless groupie" is someone who has basically nothing in their life beside sexual phantasies about certain artists. I study and paint, I'm an artist myself, I've got ambitions and goals that have absolutely NOTHING to do with being a "groupie". I'm an intelligent human being, I've got a personality of my own, and I'm NOT a random piece of ass.

I FIRST heard the music -and was blown away by it. And THEN I saw the pictures. In the first place, I became a COB fan because of their kickass music, not because Alexi is good-looking. Of course I quickly found out he was. But I'm still not a groupie, nor will I ever be anyone's "groupie" or "whore".
I'm sure as hell no prude, but I will never degrade myself to a groupie slut. It's called "PRIDE", y'know?

Sure, I could go off and be Wildchild's whore for one night -but I'm NOT gonna do it, because I know that afterwards I would be suffering from it for the rest of my life: I'd feel so worthless that I'd probably want to kill myself.

SO INSTEAD OF MY ASS, I CHOSE TO USE MY CREATIVITY.

I let EVERYTHING out in my paintings and poetry/lyrics. I do what comes naturally and EXPRESS MYSELF -and I don't care what you think of my writings.

And if you still don't dare to show up here in the forum, feel free to write me: missjune2996@yahoo.de

THANX A LOT FOR THE REP, GUYS! :)
BUT: Unfortunately I can't rerturn it! :( :( I've had this problem (can't see rep button) for a few days now, and it won't go away... I think I'll PM Mark or MagSec about it. As soon as it's fixed I'll return your good rep -I promise!!!

And I'm still wondering where the little wanker is :mad:

Reactions: The Bringer
Seraphim: You mean my "rep problem"? Well, it's just that at the moment, I can't see the rep button below people's posts -and I 'll send a private message to the admin about it.
Again: Thanks to everyone who gave me good rep here. I'll give you some back when my problem's fixed, ok?

My rant was about some lowlife giving me unsigned bad rep several times ;)

"Nutsy" :lol:
Gavin, you're right about the justifying...
It's just that 1. unsigned bad rep pisses me off and 2. I *HATE* being called a groupie. So I just had to vent, you know?

Sonja "Nutsy" Reckinger :)