It's enough already!!! Now tell me who the FUCK you are, you sorry-ass coward!

yeah i know, but i dont want him to try and kill me because i might have to drop an anvil on his head.

either that or push him into one of those tree mulchers

The Lantern Nut said:
Good idea. Honestly, I had thought about something like that too: it would be better if rep was automatically "signed".
I don't think so. If I give you bad rep because you post something that I don't like, then you give me bad rep just because I gave you. Get it?
And no, I haven't gave bad rep to you.
I think white/grey rep is from someone who doesn't have enough post(or rep) to give real (good/bad) rep.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Lantern Nut again."

:cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:_(

and indeed i fucking hate these no-balls piece of shit who go around bad-repping everyone for no reason..............

Torgoth -Yes, you're right. I hadn't thought of that disadvantage to "automatically-signed rep". I'm sure some ppl would see that as an opportunity to start lame, neverending bad-rep fests ;)

well, you can't give rep to someone twice in a row anyway - or twice at all for that matter? - so those "rep wars" would end pretty quick.

and agreed about this very courageous anonymous insults thing.... truly a vibrant, flashing display of pure bravoury. i suggest we first identify this pathetic piece of donkey hemorroid and then let's all bad-rep it to fucking hell.

Reactions: Zarok666
Torgoth said:
And you gave me bad rep just because I gave you for your spamming.;) At least I think it was you.:)
yep ;)
but just admit it was you who gave me bad reps and typed this and all is fine.
""what a pussy...what a pussy...blablabla". You dumb fucker. I hated you since you are here. Fuck all posthunters! Do you have nothing to do? Only hanging up at UM? Poor boy! And: yes, I have time to give you bad rep, you fucker."

bobvex said:
predator01.jpg

COME ON, IM HERE, COME ON, IM RIGHT HERE, DO IT NOWWWWWWWW, DOOOO IT!!!

You are one ugly motha fucka.

TheSomberlain said:
There might be something sexual behind this. Maybe he gets turned on by people calling him shit, like "talk dirty to me, btich!". Right this moment, he's wanking at bobvex's posts :D

And being called "pussy" is the closest he'll ever get to one :p

I love throwing shit at assholes I don't know! Show yourself, wanker!! I'm here!! Come on!!

EDIT!: So far it seems (to me) that he's only bad repped girls too, further backing up my theory. (Yeah, I know Marko got one, but he counts as chic :p )
:lol:

And yeah, as Torgoth said, the white ones are 'neutral' rep, they neither give or take away points, and they come from people with low total rep or not enough posts.

Don't try to provoke or fight him..
RUUUUN!! GET TO THE CHOPPAAAAAA!!