It's enough already!!! Now tell me who the FUCK you are, you sorry-ass coward!

you wanna know Nutsy - Put the people you think it is on your ignore list, and when it is him, the rep will disappear. works for me all the time.

some people you might want to put on yoru ignore list anyways - Decarabia, Steve, although he has gotten a lot better, so maybe he doesn't deserve it anymore. Profanity. Greatpheonix can be a jerk sometimes, but hes ok otherwise. try those guys and if it doesn't work still, then i dont know what o tell ya.

take a look at this, 101 ways to kill yoru truly, bobvex
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134084

brought to you by - Decarabia, FUCK HIM.

reputation_neg.gif
It's enough already!!! ...January 28th, 2004 06:42 PM"what a pussy...what a pussy...blablabla". You dumb fucker. I hated you since you are here. Fuck all posthunters! Do you have nothing to do? Only hanging up at UM? Poor boy! And: yes, I have time to give you bad rep, you fucker.

..and next time you can sign your reps, grandpa.

hahaha what a fucker,

to the bad rep bandit - If your gonna talk shit, at least put yoru fucking name, you bitch. you are a pussy, because you're to scared to put your own fucking name.

WHAAAA nO one WIlL plaY WIth mE - Go fuck yourself.

:Smug: The fucker has struckagain..

Quote : It's enough already!!! ... January 28th, 2004 06:20 AM Hi, I'm the bad repper and my name is David Bowie.

Wow, the repper is so pathetic IT chooses to bad rep people for posting in here.

Starts a chant - BAD REP BITCH, BAD REP BITCH, BAD REP BITCH, BAD REP BITCH

bobvex said:
hahaha what a fucker,

to the bad rep bandit - If your gonna talk shit, at least put yoru fucking name, you bitch. you are a pussy, because you're to scared to put your own fucking name.

There might be something sexual behind this. Maybe he gets turned on by people calling him shit, like "talk dirty to me, btich!". Right this moment, he's wanking at bobvex's posts :D

And being called "pussy" is the closest he'll ever get to one :p

I love throwing shit at assholes I don't know! Show yourself, wanker!! I'm here!! Come on!!

EDIT!: So far it seems (to me) that he's only bad repped girls too, further backing up my theory. (Yeah, I know Marko got one, but he counts as chic :p )

It's not about rep, it's about some idiot who enjoys insulting people anonymously. Anyway i have to agree that ignoring him is the best solution
Hey, i have a white thing too. So, i guess that having a white square means you're cool 8)