Inearthed (sorry if a tread like this exists already))

jazie

Bitchkilling motherfucker
Hmm... What do you think about Inearthed's songs?
In my opinion they just kick ass! But some of them have very brutal vocals... Can someone tell me if they are done by Alexi?
I think that if the COB guys find some spare time and willingness they should re-record those songs... what about you?
maaan Iearthed - Shamed kicks MAJOR ass!

They were done by alexi who wasnt even adult that time :D

Well they could do the re-recordings :D It would sound cool, but I think that while this music was done with duifferent ppl, (as only Alu and Ale was there from the original Cob team :D), Aluu do not want to link it with cob music :D But anyway it would be nice if they do so...

You can find all important information about Inearthed (like the lineup) here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/scythesofbodom/docs/inearthed.htm

And I don't think that COB will ever re-record this old stuff because they don't like it anymore. They don't like 5 songs from their first album anymore, so you can be sure that they don't like songs which are even older than songs from the Somehing Wild album. But maybe Alexi continues to "steal" good riffs and melodies from some songs for new COB news.

BodomiC said:
this music was done with duifferent ppl, (as only Alu and Ale was there from the original Cob team :D)

Hey wait a minute. The line-up for "Ubiguitous Absence of Remission" and "Shining" was:

Alexi Laiho - Lead Guitar / Vocals
Jaska W. Raatikainen - Drums
Henkka Seppäla - Bass Guitar
Alexander Kuoppala - Guitar
Jani Pera Pirisjoki - Keyboards

So, four members that are still in the band.