Inearthed days

Haha jesus everyone get's SOOO pissed on this forum!!

P.S. The live stuff thread got deleted dammit! Remeber?? So where am I suppost to get them now??

They were hosted for like over 6 months, not my fault if you didn't get them within that period of time. It was constantly on the first page so...

Ask someone to reupload them.

I know I'm new and shouldn't really be talking but wow! I'm pretty confused about how people can be confused when there is so much information about everything on the net... It's pretty confusing.

Re-recording Inearthed songs wouldn't be the greatest idea in my opinion because what's wrong with the originals? So what if they aren't kickanus quality, it's still good to listen to.

Re-recording Inearthed songs wouldn't be the greatest idea in my opinion because what's wrong with the originals? So what if they aren't kickanus quality, it's still good to listen to.

some people want better sound quality. i have the IneartheD songs on my mp3, they dont sound that great cause the quality is crap. songs themselves are awesome, just not the quality. :)

Did you download the "remastered" version for the live thread? That was better quality than what I picked up out of a torrent somewhere.... I still have no trouble with the quality. It's just like listening to some local bands demos but in most cases... Alot better music.

^Best we can hope for is that they'll use some of the good riffs from songs like "Homeland" and stuff in new material... but considering Alexi has said he hates/is embaressed of/has forgotten about their older stuff, that is unlikely.

damn ! if he has forgotten 'bout the old stuff, i'm going to tab it for him ! :>
and even if he cannot understand his own lyrics, I'm going to write 'em down, (the best i can) !! :D