Inearthed ( Old Chob)

Thorngaahl

New Metal Member
May 5, 2004
Hei :wave: ,What do people think about Old chob? I think its fucking good, and that they should make more like the old chob.Chob is getting to "fancy", But i still love them :worship: I advise you to here the old chob, called Inearthed. :D

Shagoroth said:
:lol:
Anyways, this guy is right, cause COB is Cildren Of Bodom, cause CH is double character, but CHOB is funny:)
what language are you speaking? CH is a letter combination that produces a specific sound when pronounced. Kind of like PH.....but you cant look up "PHosphate" in a dictionary under PH nor "Children" under CH......thus, the acronym stands as is :D :Smug:

No.. you misunderstood. If a word has a double consonant, you abreviate with both consonants, as in 'ChOB". That would be the right way to do it. That's fucking scientific. Fuck that. CoB works for me.

gkelter said:
If a word has a double consonant, you abreviate with both consonants, as in 'ChOB".
oh i know....i was arguing for the sake of arguing because thats not what he said :D

Talking of the Trees is a fucking awesome song. I really want to hear it redone. Maybe my band will cover it... :)

But seriously, if they used Talking Of The Trees on Something Wild, it'd be one of my favorite Bodom songs. It's my favorite Inearthed song.

ok, sorry thorngaahl, you must really think we're a bunch of idiots. Hope we didn't scare you off or anything. I know this is not the best way to say

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: WELCOME!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

_Quarantine_ said:
ok, sorry thorngaahl, you must really think we're a bunch of idiots. Hope we didn't scare you off or anything. I know this is not the best way to say WELCOME
i second that. i was just fuckin around. welcome....as you become more acustom to the people here youll find out im not as much of an asshole as i seem (usually) :D

and again WELCOME!!!