A good idea!!

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
I think cob should re-record their inearthed demos and put them all onto one cd, that would be great, i've just been listening to the inearthed stuff for the first time and i think its quite good even better if re-recorded!
I think ensiferum did something like this.

A bad idea. COB hate this stuff and this will never happen. I have to say that I like the demos very much though.

I really love these demos but I don't think rerecording them would be such a good idea... A lot of old demos have this special atmosphere that you just can't recreate.

Btw, is there anyone who knows how many cassettes there is of these demos?

Fatalized said:
I really love these demos but I don't think rerecording them would be such a good idea... A lot of old demos have this special atmosphere that you just can't recreate.

Btw, is there anyone who knows how many cassettes there is of these demos?

you can find them sometimes on ebay but they ask for an arm and a leg for them.......I'm not sure how many though...might want to ask Zarok or Shadeg.....or COBWebmaster:)

I know Alexi and the guys hate their demos, but come on everybody is been talking and asking about them. So yeah, it's a great idea to re-record them, even if they don't really want to, think about it, if there's any type of sellout Bodom should do, it should be like this, doing something just because their fans want it.