Inearthed days

Spetzer

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2007
I think COB should re-record their material from the Inearthed days, the songs back then rules, especially "Transcluent Image". Even if they were not written by Alexi, i think they should do it!

HC!

Sadly, they won't. And what do you mean by not written by Alexi? Go read Scythes of Bodom or something.

^Best we can hope for is that they'll use some of the good riffs from songs like "Homeland" and stuff in new material... but considering Alexi has said he hates/is embaressed of/has forgotten about their older stuff, that is unlikely.

^Best we can hope for is that they'll use some of the good riffs from songs like "Homeland" and stuff in new material... but considering Alexi has said he hates/is embaressed of/has forgotten about their older stuff, that is unlikely.

If you listen to the beginning of Homeland II its the beginning of towards dead end slower and without sweeps :kickass: :p

No, COB should not re-record that stuff, they'd just make themselves look like self-loving fucking pathetic shitbags.. and if they remade those songs they'd change a hellovelot and would sound nothing like the same.. but I think there's something in Translucent Image they should definitely translate into COB..

If you listen to the beginning of Homeland II its the beginning of towards dead end slower and without sweeps :kickass: :p

ZOMG NO WAI!!

the phenom said:
yes way :D its the same notes...:D go check the tab Thread coz they even got a tab there...well i havent checked but im pretty sure the beginning of towards dead end is from homeland II :)

Dude i promise you i aint! :O i can play a part of that song on guitar just coz i learned the notes from Towards dead end...and its not impossible i even read of that somewhere but i just know its like that :p

I hope you're kidding dude.
omfg that is hilarious

Inearthed really kicked ass. I like Homeland Part 1 and 2 and i'm glad they used that in Towards Dead End. Maybe they should re-record it and put it as a special edition or bonus?

I believe most of the stuff is written by the first singer? Or am I wrong?

omg. alexi was and is the first singer! geez. and most of the stuff, i heard this but dont know if its true, was written by original bass player, samuli. am i right?

I still can't find anywhere where to DOWNLOAD or GET these demo's to keep for myself. There's like 3 I can hear off of myspace and thats it haha. Anyone wanna send me a Disc of all of them or anything or trade or something? haha