New shit

i listened to the song, and Latomeri really look like a punk song. i was quite surprised, but i knew cob had some punk influence... good song anyway.

Gotta say one thing 'bout your site LoWildChikd(or Zarok). When you enter there is the fucking enter or leave you gotta click on to enter, and it's full of bug my anti-viruse cry and blow p everytime i try to enter the site. Is this enter or leave page really useful, cut it become a real nightmare to surf on the site.

jazie said:
Yup... Kazaa & a modem is a pretty bad combination. I've found only the original version of Latomeri so far but I intend to find the Bodom version no matter what...

May I propose an exchange?
The original version in exchange for the Bodom cover

tempestadiossa said:
May I propose an exchange?
The original version in exchange for the Bodom cover
hmm... I think not - I FOUND the song in original, but I DIDN'T download it. Hey, I collect Bodom stuff, not shitty punk stuff... Anyway... I'll look for it again and if I find it I'll download it this time and will PM you...

Chokehold said:
Hey, dude! Can you upload these videos an other format? Cuz my real media player can't play it.... Just the sound... :mad:

Download "RM Converter" and then convert it to avi or mpeg yourself.

At least 50% of CoB songs have a punk attitude...

One more thing. Alexi was not capable of that voice back then, dude, or he would have done it. You can see improvement on every album, I seriously doubt he just decided to use his previous voices when he could have done the craziness that is HCDR...

is that demostration guitar vid of alexi from a dvd??? cos i swear i saw a video of that available for d/l over at winmx and the file is like hundreds over mb...

Yup, that's true. The DVD came with the october issue of the Japanese Young Guitar magazine.

I guess you didn't download that video from Winmx. Is it still available there?

nope i never dl it and i dont know whether its still available for dl over at winmx cos im currently using my bro comp...but theres a japanese guy who i know got 30 percent of the vid done and i got some sinergy live vids from him...