Anathema live tomorrow

Dhatura said:
Csak annyit mondok:

I don't care where you go, you won't get away from me.
Where are those lyrics from? i mean which anathema song? I remember i heard this bit somewhere but i cant recall the song name.

it's Pressure :)

As the pressure grows and these feelings flow
trample on bodies, bodies in holes of faith
times I've asked the lord for forgiveness
while kept under a spell of a sweating locust's breath.
No need to tell me 'cos its written on your face
sliding down now with the black lights shining

I don't care where you go you won't get away from me
black as the night is day filled with no sympathy
marching down the hall for a misery
I don't care where you go you won't get away from me...

Mouth tastes of sick stomach twisting inside
everything's wrong and I can't get away
the gravity of fear you can feel it coming near
it's coming straight for you it'll twist and drag you down

I don't care where you go you won't get away from me...

Strangelight said:
Ah so it doesnt matter what the song is about, its ANATHEMA :) after all (all smile). I dont know why I bother/bothered. I may as well breakdance in front of 1000 blind goats :(

Do you deliberately misinterpret what I say? I could also ask why I bother.

You can't believe we see things the way you do or did when you wrote the song. I myself have never been off drugs, for example, cause I've never been on. So I have no idea what it's like. I guess you're motivated by something particular when you write some lyrics, which is NOT my experience, I cannot know what you think about a certain situation, who you hate, who betrayed you. Still, I can share or feel something, or at least that's what I'd like to think, cause I've also experienced hatred and betrayal, even if I don't put it into art.

FFS, if I write that song at that moment was like a hit on the head, regardless of its topic, that sounds like 4lifing, and so it is :mad:

But I'd like to see you breakdancing in front of 1000 blind goats, I'd even pay for that, and I'm not bluffing this time :D

Dhatura said:

You can't believe we see things the way you do or did when you wrote the song. I myself have never been off drugs, for example, cause I've never been on. So I have no idea what it's like. I guess you're motivated by something particular when you write some lyrics, which is NOT my experience, I cannot know what you think about a certain situation, who you hate, who betrayed you. Still, I can share or feel something, or at least that's what I'd like to think, cause I've also experienced hatred and betrayal, even if I don't put it into art.

FFS, if I write that song at that moment was like a hit on the head, regardless of its topic, that sounds like 4lifing, and so it is :mad:

But I'd like to see you breakdancing in front of 1000 blind goats, I'd even pay for that, and I'm not bluffing this time :D
how is it spiritual then?

Dhatura said:

i must say you certainly must have balls to bring up something like that on a public forum...nevermind :)

Ah that explains it then
crap.gif

*takes ghetto blaster into the next field*

Dhatura said:
I don't understand it.

Whatever I write, you go :erk: Am I so annoying/unbearable/stupid?
read the book: "Status Anxiety" by Alain Botton, then ask yourself: why do I care?

Only God, Jesus and Mary are spiritual, maybe that Harry Krishna bloke too. Dont be fooled by the evils of heavy metal.

goats.jpg

'This is a song with no words.
But no one can hear the missing.
They just look at my mouth
And look at my mouth
And say hey man, I know where you're coming from.
Furniture has no say in life,
It was made to be used by people.
How many times have you felt like a bookcase
Sitting in living room gathering dust
Full of thought already written?
This is a song with no words.
You can see my mouth and see that it's moving
I think you already know where I'm coming from
Right here.'

Strangelight said:
Only God, Jesus and Mary are spiritual, maybe that Harry Krishna bloke too. Dont be fooled by the evils of heavy metal.

goats.jpg

'This is a song with no words.
They just look at my mouth
And look at my mouth
And say hey man, I know where you're coming from.
Furniture has no say in life,
It was made to be used by people.
How many times have you felt like a bookcase
Sitting in living room gathering dust
Full of thought already written?
This is a song with no words.
You can see my mouth and see that it's moving
I think you already know where I'm coming from
Right here.'

hes a little freaked out :err: