anathema old stuff

so you think anathema should play old stuff like the (in)famous "REGRET"???

• no, they better keep going on the new stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't give a fuck, i only go to the gigs to 4life with vinny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Destroyer Of Orden said:
They should disband and half ofthem go to good Charolette, the other to Blink
what a fantastic idea, i can just see john with his mohawk & piercings and high top converse drumming his little heart.....he may come to blows with Travis though...and vinny well has to have liberty spikes :lol:

MoonsOfJupiter said:
"Regret" is considered to be old stuff? I thought you meant like The Crestfallen E.P. or something. Oh well, it's a good song anyway, probably one of my favorites from Alternative 4.

obviously not so old like PIII, but i consider it "old" cuz, as we all know, its one of that songs that wasnt ever played alive, or is not played anymore in the gigs....

i think they should evolve

pagan2002 said:
well it doesnt really matter if you think alternative 4 is the best thing since sliced hovis and a natural disaster sucks eggs. whats important is that its honest stuff.

me and john were talking the other day about all the things we could do musically but i bet half of you would totally critisize us for not being 'depressive' or 'losing our roots'

i ask you this.

is it my life or yours?

i suggest if you can write better songs than me then get cracking and you'll be supporting the mighty opeth before you know it.

that doesn' go for mehdi and dunc who actually can but wouldnt particularly want to support opeth anyway.

autumnsphere said:
i think they should evolve

hey, im not talking about keep playing the same song all his life, or keep doing depresive stuff....

(personally) i love the newer stuff as much as i love the old stuff, i was just refering on play some old songs once in a while ON THE GIGS, only that... :err:

what if he doesn't want to play them? is it his life or yours? i personally wouldn't like to listen to a song they don't feel like playing.

did i say you said they had to? but you know, i have a feeling danny takes these things serious and it's not nice when the whole world's blaming him for not playing regret or a dying wish.

btw i love your signatre :D

autumnsphere said:
did i say you said they had to? but you know, i have a feeling danny takes these things serious and it's not nice when the whole world's blaming him for not playing regret or a dying wish.

btw i love your signatre :D

yes, i know that bout danny :Smug:

pagan2002 said:
i wasn't calling you a wierdo when i i said what i said
its just that i didn't know what to think about regret
i believed when i wrote it, but i was a fuck up
and now i sometimes thing its nothing but a cock up
but when lots and lots of greeks say it means something to them
and mehdi turns around and says there's truth in it as well
then i must admit theres something about the song that pleases
but theres no way it is as good as say...temporary peace

:Spin:

thanks about the sig, you are the first person in telling me that :) , FFS!!! :yell: