Danny's back in Anathema

Yeah Danny is returning to Anathema, the message on the guestbook was genuine. He has had a lot of trouble in the band recently though and he genuinely does have his reasons for not being able to carry on, which he is trying to resolve instead of letting them get the better of him.

Mega and Mick, immense thanks for clarifying the situation!

Man, I hope to see Anathema together, still making great music at the age of 60, like the Rolling Stones!

D Mullholand

Yes, the stones do rule. Id rather be doing what theyre doing at 60 rather than having some young nurse wash the chopped apples off my cock that id shit out the night before. Errr .. well actually ....

yeah the stones are cool, and i'd like Mick Jagger to suck my knob for he's got wonderful lips hehe

peace,
mehdi

What the...

Probably Danny & Vinny were argueing 'bout something. Danny took it serious and would left the band. But he won't because it's his thing too... What else could it be?
Sorry for Duncan en Michael, but i like to see Danny staying in Anathema. He's just one of the best songwriters there is, and I wouldn't want to see him writing gothic-songs. (ok Anathema is maybe too a bit goth (not anymore), but it's different, it's more despearing, it can gets you too a lot of problems, not with Antimatter. It can make you crying more. It's like the joke that Danny made in an interview with the Belgian metalzine Mindview (with the release of Judgement): "On saturday everybody stops his relationship, and on monday they can run to the musicstore and cry a lot" (these are not the same words, it was kinda like this)

Dzeezes, I'm happy again :)

man, who could you call antimatter 'gothic'? do you know what 'gothic' is? did you ever hear to 'saviour' from the first song to the last one? i don't see any link between antimatter and the cure or fucking sisters of mercy.

i myself would like to see duncan & danny & mick co-write, and still i think that danny could play in both bands.

i think too that anathema & antimatter are getting more mature towards music and dark sides of it, when some fans are still waiting for another 'Serenades'. if so, then listen to My Dog's Bollocks!

peace,
mehdi

sorry guys, danny here. i know i've been wrong to write shit on the net,i regret it and i'm prepared to take the concequences, but...
there has been events you know nothing about at all.
as for this "myth" that i had a problem with duncan, may i inform you that the only real "problem" i had with duncan was that i looked up to him too much. i respected and loved him and i still do.
got that?
you people dont really need to be speculating on the net about other's personal lives.
and another thing i loved every minute of alternative 4, especially the lyrics. in fact it was me who encouraged duncan to take that direction with the piano's and stuff. those songs are beautiful, and i for one can understand every single word of it, having also broken down. duncan is fine and well and i wish him the best of everything, along with a few other people.
bye.

Originally posted by pagan2002

you people dont really need to be speculating on the net about other's personal lives.

So if someone leaves our favourite band, we aren't supposed to speculate as to why it occured? It's only natural for people to discuss why or why not a certain thing has happened. Especially when official details are shady and unclear, which they usually always are.

At any rate, it sounds like things are looking up for Anathema now, which is good news for everyone
:headbang: