Anathema won't play at Summerbreeze 2005

i am not evil, and i dont like the bullfighting i have never been in one.
But the festivals are not about that, its about people from all over the world drinking and dancing together and drinking and drinking , he he

Hypnos said:
@Breaklose: as DragonLady1 said, they changed the location of the camping site in 2003. but you're right, that one in 2002 was really far from the stages, surely more than 1 km

@Ikeaboy: well, if you were a good-looking girl, no problem. but i prefer them sitting on my face :loco:

you don't get it, the whole idea of standing on your head was to look up good looking girl's skirts

Hypnos said:
...because the band wanted too much money...(as stated on the website: www.summer-breeze.de)

@Danny:

you surely had your reasons and i don't know any further details, but it sad...it would be great to see you at this festival. i have been there for the last three times and spent there some of the best days (and nights) of my life. there's a great atmosphere there, like all the fans and the bands were a great family, DragonLady could second that. maybe you can change your minds. hope for that...
they really said that on their website?? how 'professional'

marginalé said:
they really said that on their website?? how 'professional'

the guy who is running that festival is just sincere. a lot of people on that festival's forum wanted to see Anathema there, including me, so many threads about it were made and people wanted answers if there is any possibility for Anathema playing this year. so he answered, that the band will not lay because they want more money than he can offer them, thats all.

someone wrote if you don't want to pay more for Anathema you'll get Amon Amarth. that's fine for me. i love Amon Amarth as i love Anathema...last year Katatonia played there and for many people out there they have the same status as Anathema. there were lots of great bands throughout the past years (...Amorphis, Gren Carnation, Hollenthon, Primordial...) just check the website...

@Ikeaboy: lots of good girls to look up their skirts there...

anathema aint a metal band, get that through to yer thick heads, they dont belong on these shite line ups. looks naff too for the cv

Weird enough they're supposed to play a gig with Finntroll next Saturday. I'll believe that when I'm actually seeing them on stage.

yeah, they shouldn't play metalfestivals only, but more rockfestivals
they are almost good enough to headline some marquee

my dying groom said:
Weird enough they're supposed to play a gig with Finntroll next Saturday. I'll believe that when I'm actually seeing them on stage.
that does sound interesting, I like Finntroll too, they're funny :lol: (in the positive way I mean)

I remember the first time they were playing here, I was not in the mood of going inside the crowd, so I just stood behind them. When the gig started it took minutes for the audience to decide whether they should headbang or dance, until that they just stood there with big cow eyes :tickled:

the second time I saw them was better I guess, and I also had the mood of going 'in' and came home with beautiful purple bruises :ill: I must have been a funny view in my torn white blouse (I had an exam that day and went to the gig right after :lol: )

Loona said:
that does sound interesting, I like Finntroll too, they're funny :lol: (in the positive way I mean)

I remember the first time they were playing here, I was not in the mood of going inside the crowd, so I just stood behind them. When the gig started it took minutes for the audience to decide whether they should headbang or dance, until that they just stood there with big cow eyes :tickled:

the second time I saw them was better I guess, and I also had the mood of going 'in' and came home with beautiful purple bruises :ill: I must have been a funny view in my torn white blouse (I had an exam that day and went to the gig right after :lol: )

HULoo!!! You are very the fannY! always LAUGHiNG!!
GREAT :lol:

Loona said:

HULoo!!! You are very the fannY! always LAUGHiNG!!
GREAT :lol:

Loona said:
When the gig started it took minutes for the audience to decide whether they should headbang or dance, until that they just stood there with big cow eyes :tickled:
I guess the same will happen to the people who only come to see Finntroll and have to cope with Anathema first, hehe.

ikeaboy said:
anathema aint a metal band, get that through to yer thick heads, they dont belong on these shite line ups. looks naff too for the cv

so you are the one to decide where they belong?

even when they don't play metal nowadays, that doesn't mean the don't fit on a metal festival.

Hypnos said:
so you are the one to decide where they belong?

even when they don't play metal nowadays, that doesn't mean the don't fit on a metal festival.

i know these things, theyve made a wise decision, you know... no regrets, loneliness etc, that sort of thing

i was watching telly this morning and a video of a duet with that girl from nightwish and some other dude came on, and i couldnt believe my eyes. it was dead dead crap, fucking shit, honestly. whats up with metal?