Anathema won't play at Summerbreeze 2005

yes, that was 'Wish I Had An Angel' from Nightwish, shitty as hell. almost as horrible as that bullshit from The Rasmus 'In The Shadows' last year. everytime i put on VIVA they played that crap. now we have this one from Nightwish...

"In other news, Tarja recently recorded guest vocals for German "Star Search" winner Martin Kesici's song "Leaving You for Me", which is due to appear on Kesici's second album. The song will be released as the CD's second single in early 2005, featuring a different mix different from the album version. A video clip for the song — featuring Tarja — was recently shot in Finland."

thats what i meant

breaklose said:
"In other news, Tarja recently recorded guest vocals for German "Star Search" winner Martin Kesici's song "Leaving You for Me", which is due to appear on Kesici's second album. The song will be released as the CD's second single in early 2005, featuring a different mix different from the album version. A video clip for the song — featuring Tarja — was recently shot in Finland."

thats what i meant
Yeah, you'll have to look hard to find worse songs than that :erk:

FFTARJAVFEG.JPG

YUM YUM!!!

zer0 said:
weh, you don't know how I was like when I heard her name for the first time, years ago, we laughed for about weeks :lol:
that was some time before my visit in Finland in 2000, there I realised they have other interesting names and things as well :)
((just see 'dorka' what means something like 'silly' as I know. Here it's a name, and I even had a choirmate with this name who also came to Finland :cry: ))
but to say I like Tarja. the food more than the singer I guess :p nice pic by the way, I guess I go and have a breakfast :)

:lol: megapussy

haha, when I was building the database for last term's language exams, two mothers names came up, one saying Magdalene Sperm, the other Maria Shit, in Hungarian of course.