Ancient Rites, Metsatoll (Estonia) and others confirmed...

Ancient Rites one of the headliners? And nice confirms hopefully for the majority but didn't really dig the Metsatoll guys but Wraithian is sounding ok on myspace...gotta give the other local a listen after

Seriously... if you could see how happy I am right now. I've been begging people to bring over Ancient Rites for so long... so fucking long!

Ancent Rites is a solid addition. I'm not a huge fan of their more recent output, but they belong on the HC stage no question about it and I figured they'd appear sooner or later.

Metsatöll sounds they'd be a fun live band with a nice buzz going, but not the type of band I'd enjoy in a private setting. Will listen further however.

The Wraithian samples I heard did nothing for me. Slow, plodding black metal without any kind of rhythmic beat or melody.

Lunarium did nothing for me, too much Euro-style power metal influence for my tastes.

The Under Eden samples I heard have promise. Thrash/Death with splashes of melody and a solid traditional metal guitar tone foundation. Digging it and looking forward to checking them out.

I'm hoping the next few announcements (not sure how many are left) will contain a few bands from my personal list.

Jason

Anyone got rec's for Ancient Rites? I myspace'd like 2 of their older tracks and was ok so I was figuring of starting there if noone's got anything better?

Dim Carcosa and Blasfemia Eternal should be sufficient.

Also, the live album, As The Hordes Stood As One, is one of the best live albums I've ever heard, and a good showcase of their material.

bild15mw5.jpg