Ancient Rites, Metsatoll (Estonia) and others confirmed...

I've been diggin' the hell out of Ancient Rites. When I first heard the band, I must admit I wasn't too impressed. But their live album is totally kicking my ass. Extremely good stuff.

And I really like Lunarium, one of the support bands, too. Their CD arrived yesterday and I find it to be one of the most endearing, enjoyable listens I've experienced in a long time. I look forward to seeing those guys at HC3.

All in all, I think this is shaping up to be a very solid line-up.

Well done, HC cast and crew!

Bill

Hey folks, this is Ryan from Under Eden just dropping by. We really appreciate the opportunity to play HC3 and that some of you are at least somewhat familiar with us. We have spent many months working on new material, which means that we can put together a set of songs that will better fit this show than a typical night of death metal. I will post a sample (in a new thread) from our recently completed EP that you can feel free to check out.

I did not say that.... Repeats are good this year.

Just now getting round to the Metsatoll samples on myspace. This is pretty good, much better than expected. Really interesting and somewhat progressive stuff.

Seeing as you don't mind repeat artists, I'm curious if you've reached out to Gwynbleidd for a repeat performance. Aside from them being excellent [and domestic], I think they would compliment the existing bill immensely -- particularly back-to-back with a band like Metsatoll.

Holy shit, The Diabolical Serenades is pretty fucking good. I haven't listened to this for about two years. I hope they play some of this shit live.