Ancient Rites, Metsatoll (Estonia) and others confirmed...

Blasfemia Eternal, The Diabolic Seranades & Fatherland are all well worth your time if you want to absorb this band at their rawest and most aggressive peak.

Jason

I agree on all three of those! Especially Fatherland!!!!! Great fucking album. Admittedly I was getting a little frustrated with the lack of anouncements but this is shaping up to be excellent!

I can't complain about the bands, and I'm not telling you how to do your job, but I'm thinking you might want to find a band that can draw somewhat of a crowd.

I guess I'm wrong in thinking Ancient Rites are pretty popular and will have quite a draw considering a lot of people were pretty pissed their last US plans fell through?

I mean, when you're talking about band's who'll "draw", you're talking about bands like Ensiferum, Wintersun, Finntroll, etc... Which theres no point to having them as Finntroll comes to the states more than enough, and Ensiferum's probably going to start following suit since they can sell a crowd out in every town. And the fest can do without a band like Wintersun... every time I've heard that disc in the last few months, it feels like I've been hearing the same song 20 times.

Just give me 1 or 2 bands that I'll absolutely go apeshit over and I won't mind sitting through these local acts and foreign filler. (No offense, I still need to check out every band more closely, but as it stands nothing is tickling my fancy.)

Myrkgrav
Geasa
Heol Telwen

Bands of this nature por favor.

I hope they are good. Im on the fence right now, never thought that would happen

Considering Noctis Valkyries II is taking place one month before, I may be forced to make a choice between the festival with the better card.

I don't see anybody pissed off.

I'm likely to come no matter what. This music is what I love.

And Ancient Rites kicks arse.

Just give me 1 or 2 bands that I'll absolutely go apeshit over and I won't mind sitting through these local acts and foreign filler. (No offense, I still need to check out every band more closely, but as it stands nothing is tickling my fancy.)

Myrkgrav
Geasa
Heol Telwen

Bands of this nature por favor.

Considering Noctis Valkyries II is taking place one month before, I may be forced to make a choice between the festival with the better card.

FYI... One of those bands were coming... but had drummer issues. So they did not give a confirmation.

Metsatöll is really cool. Definitely will enjoy this.

Lunarium is pretty tight.

Not sold on Wraithian, but I like everything else.