Ancient Rites, Metsatoll (Estonia) and others confirmed...

Indeed. Add in Haaska & Kylän Päässä as well for my ultimate setlist.

For the Canadian tour last year they actually opened I think with kuin ikuinen! I wouldn't mind sitting through about half of the new song if they played those 2 as well. Versiakeet was out when Moonsorrow played HC 1, but they only played stuff off Kivenkantaja and Strength & Honor. THAT was an insanely good setlist.

They played only 5 songs, they werent the headliners, but they were really amazing, easily the best band of the night in my opinion, very epic.. their setlist was
Sankarihauta
Ukkosenjumalan Poika
Pakanajuhla
Sankaritarina
and Jotunheim!!!
Fuck yeah, that's tight. And as a headliner they'd easily be able to add some other favorites to the arsenal.

For the Canadian tour last year they actually opened I think with kuin ikuinen! I wouldn't mind sitting through about half of the new song if they played those 2 as well. Versiakeet was out when Moonsorrow played HC 1, but they only played stuff off Kivenkantaja and Strength & Honor. THAT was an insanely good setlist.

I'm pretty sure they played "Pimeä". What's Strength and Honor?

Can't say that I'm familiar with Ancient Rites but I checked out some of their stuff and they good. Still would love to see Skyforger get to headline this year though.

k my bad seemed like you were shooting them down for some reason. I suppose the way I worded it could make it sound like they didn't get to headline last year.