Ancient Tale

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Maybe I've mentioned them here before. Supposedly they are/were a chicago-area metal band. I love the one album I've heard. Either they, or I read somewhere, that they were 'legendary' in the Chicago scene.

Be a cool band to get at Powerfest if they are still active. If you haven't heard them, check them out.

Maybe I've mentioned them here before. Supposedly they are/were a chicago-area metal band. I love the one album I've heard. Either they, or I read somewhere, that they were 'legendary' in the Chicago scene.

Be a cool band to get at Powerfest if they are still active. If you haven't heard them, check them out.

Never heard of them. I think it would be a HUGE mistake to even think about having them play Powerfest. Enough of getting acts from yester year at these fest. You need to younger more hungry bands or established acts to make these things work.

Never heard of them. I think it would be a HUGE mistake to even think about having them play Powerfest. Enough of getting acts from yester year at these fest. You need to younger more hungry bands or established acts to make these things work.

I've never heard of them either...and I agree with every word of your post!!!

Sort of on topic, do any of you recall a local band called SQUADRON?

I used to dig them a lot in high school.

They had an awesome demo called FATAL STRIKE.

Very Maiden influenced US Power metal.

Only Ancient Tale I could find on Metal Archives is one from Israel.

Do we really want more J3ws at this thing????

Yeah, seems I was mistaken. I read something about them and Chicago somewhere, else it was a different band.