Ancient

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
Now im not exactly the black metal buff, but i have myself a decent collection going. Primarily bands like Dimmu, Dark Funeral, old mans child, borknagar, emperor, common bands like that, along with some more. my more obscure tastes in music lie in symphonic and death metal, because i usually have a problem with shitty generic BM. but recently i discovered a great BM band called ancient, who i have never even heard of prior. anyone else here heard of em?

if not, who wants a link whos interested in some good new BM? they are worth checking out.

I have a record called “Det Glemte Riket” (don’t ask me what it means !)
I got it by chance since downloaded a cover of sweet leaf that is in that record and then I decided to get the whole thing.
Really good metal although I have totally forgotten about them.I think I will listen to it right now and check more of their stuff.

Are you talking about italians?
Well, if you are then I like their song "Rape The Children Of Abel" and I'm keeping in touch with their vocalist\guitarist :cool:

Nemesis_lxix said:
I have a record called “Det Glemte Riket” (don’t ask me what it means !)
I got it by chance since downloaded a cover of sweet leaf that is in that record and then I decided to get the whole thing.
Really good metal although I have totally forgotten about them.I think I will listen to it right now and check more of their stuff.

their newer stuff is far better, get "night visit"

hm, well i liked it....

i didnt say their old stuff was bad, just that i liked their newer stuff better...