And Metal Church is back!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
No disrespect for those who like the albums after "Masterpeace" (which is a very weak effort) and before the upcoming one, but MC is what it is with Mike Howe, and since we can't get Arrington, Ericsson and Marshall (or Wells) back, well this is very good for the time being :D

Masterpeace was a travesty.

And I'm a huge fan of the albums they did with Ronny Munroe.

I really liked the new song and will be ordering the new album ASAP.

This is pretty badass !! While I don't believe one has to have long hair or be bald to be in a metal band, Mike looks funny with his short hair, shades and jogging shirt. I will get used to it, I suppose. I love the acoustic break. Sounds great !! Killer song. Mike still has it and Jeff really works hard trying to play in Kirk's style. He kicks ass on this song.

Reactions: Wyvern
I have decided to skip listening to the second single. I want to save the listening pleasure for when I get the actual CD. The first song released was the one I listened to and I liked that one.

Got it off iTunes and am enjoying it. It's a shame Howe was gone for so long. Really good is to hear him sing new songs. That late 80s nostalgic chord is being masterfully played.

I agree, listening to it right now. Ordered yesterday the CD.