And not only happy birthday to me and Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how cute, the two gang up. Go away Mr. Miyagi and take your sheep rider, homosexual friend with you.

Now I will no longer respond to your faggotry.

fucking reported.

Chill out, don't click on the fucking thread then Mr. Sage man.

What does that mean, you reported me? You are pathetic.

no, it means you got trolled once again :)

By you? What does that say about yourself?

Like the song says: "Fight fire with fire"

Now i'm fighting trolling with trolling

You suck, and there is nothing funny about that.

epictrolling.jpg

Lol you are sooo fucking clueless.

lvl 32 troll

Oh how cute, the two gang up. Go away Mr. Miyagi and take your sheep rider, homosexual friend with you.

Now I will no longer respond to your faggotry.
:lol: Sheeprider, that is a new one... or is it? I don't remember.

:lol: wtf there is no beating the troll partnership of RoJ and Killergon

That is true, I have stood against it's might on my own and held it off but I was never able to completely defeat it, although I did have some major wins along the way.. oh the lulz of the old board.

epictrolling.jpg

lvl 32 troll

:lol: Sheeprider, that is a new one... or is it? I don't remember.

That is true, I have stood against it's might on my own and held it off but I was never able to completely defeat it, although I did have some major wins along the way.. oh the lulz of the old board.

lol. lvl 32? no waiz im 99 all teh wayz0rz. lol the old board. Immaturity on both ends. And im not so much a troll anymore, just an observer. and I am rarely interactive.

This whole competition on a fucking forum is immature. Who cares if someone "wins" or gets "trolled". Just imagine how bad it would be if there still was the rep system.

dude, it took you 17 pages of constant trolling and whining to get that thread locked... how do you consider that a win??
hater.jpg

not so much a win but a stale victory. You gotta give him credit tho, he was a persistent bastard.
:lol: Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of answer form you. I am impressed. :kickass:

This whole competition on a fucking forum is immature. Who cares if someone "wins" or gets "trolled". Just imagine how bad it would be if there still was the rep system.
:lol: It's for the lulz man. If you take it serious, then you lose. When someone is trolling you, you just have to LOL and troll back. No sense getting butthurt on the intarwebz!

EDIT: How do you know about the rep system? :err:

You took Gonzo's line, what is he going to say now that you used all the English words he knows?

Can you speak two languages? If not you have no room to criticize his vocab.
Your material is shit btw. If your going to troll do it right.

:lol: Wow, I wasn't expecting this kind of answer form you. I am impressed. :kickass:

Ah well, give credit where credit is due I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.