And not only happy birthday to me and Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: It's for the lulz man. If you take it serious, then you lose. When someone is trolling you, you just have to LOL and troll back. No sense getting butthurt on the intarwebz!

I realize this but do you intentionally try to crash and ruin every thread like Gonzo? No, and the point is some people take it too far and it becomes not funny anymore.

How do you know about the rep system? :err:

lulz, looks like the troll stepped into his own tail

I've said this before but I have been around the UM since '06, so I know a little. And if join dates were to reflect when you guys started listening to CoB I would have been a fan longer than all you guys. I really have nothing to prove to you.

Can you speak two languages? If not you have no room to criticize his vocab.
Your material is shit btw. If your going to troll do it right.

Ah well, give credit where credit is due I must say.

I speak a little German but that is irrelevant. You have no room to say my material is shit. You have no wit or anything clever ever to say. You are just as useless as Gon (unsuprisingly). You would never admit if I were to make you laugh because that would mean you lost and I won, correct? "Give credit where credit is due."

I realize this but do you intentionally try to crash and ruin every thread like Gonzo? No, and the point is some people take it too far and it becomes not funny anymore.

I've said this before but I have been around the UM since '06, so I know a little. And if join dates were to reflect when you guys started listening to CoB I would have been a fan longer than all you guys. I really have nothing to prove to you.

I speak a little German but that is irrelevant. You have no room to say my material is shit. You have no wit or anything clever ever to say. You are just as useless as Gon (unsuprisingly). You would never admit if I were to make you laugh because that would mean you lost and I won, correct? "Give credit where credit is due."
I don't even smile at anything you say. The fact you would even make such an assumption just shows how deluded you really are. If you think that you are even remotely funny than your mind is too fucked up to even be salvaged. As of now I consider you an utter and entire waste of life, and you know a waste of life's word is worth less than dirt because they aren't words, just babble spoken by a witless fool who has no idea how utterly useless he is. So even if you happened to get lucky enough to form a thought with even the slightest amount of comedy, it would still be rendered un-funny because of the thing that you are.

I don't even smile at anything you say. The fact you would even make such an assumption just shows how deluded you really are. If you think that you are even remotely funny than your mind is too fucked up to even be salvaged. As of now I consider you an utter and entire waste of life, and you know a waste of life's word is worth less than dirt because they aren't words, just babble spoken by a witless fool who has no idea how utterly useless he is. So even if you happened to get lucky enough to form a thought with even the slightest amount of comedy, it would still be rendered un-funny because of the thing that you are.

C+

aren't you the fucking miserable asshole who got so wasted on weed he had to drop out of school?

Originally Posted by RiderOfJustice View Post:
UBER FUCKING PWNED!!! you know it is hilarious that he fucking searches constantly for something to bitch about cause his life is so fucking boring.

fail
Right. What are you doing this month? Do you have a job? A girl? Concerts to attend? Anything at all except homeschool for rejects and video games?

Thought not. Btw, on the subject of fail and pwned:

l

Quote:
late 05 i guess. Well ya know u start hanging with ur friends alot you are in highschool getting high and having a good time is like TOP priority ya know. I started failing everything i did in school, when i came home it was all about video games and getting stoned out of my mind and it got so out of hand, my school started calling my father telling him im failing classes and ditching school, smelling like weed and i actually just plum left school for about 3 weeks without my dad even knowing (it was a sweet setup i will tell ya, dad goes to work at 6 am, big bro goes to work at 7 am takes my lil bro to middle school my dad leaves me 5 bux for bus money to get to school and lunch and i just never go and spend the money on weed, all absence letters went to mail so i took the responsibility of checking and at stashing the school letters)

FAIL

Quote:
and it got to the point were my school called my dad and told him everything. I got in alot of trouble

PWNED

Quote:
and i thought i either have to quit or actually fucking step up and deal with my responsibilities while retaining the hobby of getting stoned. Knowing me and my love for pot i stepped up and fixed everything. Checked into homeschooling so i can do my work on my own accord. I go to school once a week during school year to turn in my work and take equivilancy tests and i get good marks.

HARD FAIL

Quote:
Then i am going to C-Sun Colledge in Reseda California (look it up if u dont know it) and i am going to major in computer graphics and cartooning.

I don't know if this is more fail than pwn, but you suck hard at drawing/art so it's both.

Quote:
I am currently in the process of getting a job permit so i can work full time if i must. I have my life set out man. What do you think i think about half the time when im stoned i think of what i am going to do.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Quote:
if you must know dude i dont really get along with my family. alot of stress is pushed on my by my family peers and i need alot to calm me down. I swear to god or whoever my brothers need to get off my fucking back or i will go freaking insane.

PWNED

ahhhhh thats right! you have no life!

wow you truly are pathetic. So fucking pissed that you got pwned that you go and try to prove yourself.. well you fail again. I get good grades and actually have a life. I am out of the house for the bulk of the day actually doing fun shit with close friends rather than working a shit job while thinking of ways to "pwn" someone ON THE INTERNET. You fucking fail terribly dude. You got pwned just deal. I seriously bet you dont have one friend IRL besides that slut that slobs your tiny prepubescent knob. once again. get a life.

It is true that my family sucks but the school he just pasted tidbits to make it look bad. I failed classes at school cause i didnt pay attention cause teachers are dicks and i dont like taking orders. I do better than joe ever did in school at homeschool. I get pretty much straight a's and will actually GO to college and make something of my life rather than finish highschool and get a piece of shit low paying job :lol:

I get good grades and actually have a life. I am out of the house for the bulk of the day actually doing fun shit with close friends

You also met Alexi 7 times.

You also killed a black man outside a liquor store where you were buying smokes at age 16.

You also had a 10 girl orgy where you were the only guy.

You also 'out-smoked' ICS Vortex at your house.

You also have been shot.

You also etc... go sell your bullshit elsewhere no one cares :lol:

I seriously bet you dont have one friend IRL besides that slut that slobs your tiny prepubescent knob.

eliseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is true that my family sucks but the school he just pasted tidbits to make it look bad.

LOL, I didn't remove shit, I'll post the whole PM in one piece if you'd like, all I did was break it up. Pathetic.

I failed classes at school cause i didnt pay attention cause teachers are dicks and i dont like taking orders.

You failed at school cuz you're a retard, Teachers are there to give you direction and be stern if you're a fuck up. You couldn't handle it so you ran out. Fucking pussy, go fail moar.

I do better than joe ever did in school at homeschool. I get pretty much straight a's and will actually GO to college and make something of my life rather than finish highschool and get a piece of shit low paying job :lol:

LOL! :lol: Bragging about getting straight A's in homeschool, are you fucking serious. You do correspondence, which is in place for the dumbshit failure who couldn't handle regular school and failed, it gives them a chance to finish at their own downy pace with a less educational curriculum.

And I am not working a shit job asswipe :lol: I get paid to stand there, eat candy and listen to music. I'm just saving up for college.

It's an LONG PM he sent me whining one morning. I honestly don't even know why he sent it :lol:

i think this shit pretty much sums it up. and you have the fucking nerve to tell other people they're life is fucked up?

altitudes is right, although he gives you way too much credit.

YOU ARE A FUCKING WASTE OF AIR. GTFO PLZ KTHNX.

His avatar says "Banned over 9000 times!" for a reason!

:lol:

Holy fuck, I still can't believe you dug that up... you like recycled my hatred and used it as your own. I don;'t know whether to be mad or impressed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.