And you started 2006 with...

I can't remember what the first thing I listened to was - I was way too drunk!

The first album I have bought in 2006 is Dio - Holy Diver. A long overdue purchase.

No-Mercy said:
ah!! well, that would be Mindtraveller by Falconer for me!

Great song, I love the first two Falconer albums. Now that Mathias is back in the band I'm very eager to hear the next album.

NP: Lana Lane - Satyr's Moon

I just bought Dark Funeral's new one and Celtic Frost's Morbid Tales... I never realized in the past how punkish sounding Celtic kind of sounds.. as for Dark Funeral's Attera Totus Sanctus album... it totally kicks ass.. i didnt expect it to ... but it is very melodic and it is my first album that i bought of theirs.. for fans of BM i highly recommend it.. forget the lyrics... just listen it for the music... though i think the lyrics are better on this one then in past albums... and for those who don't visit GMD forum... i started a thread there about the new DF album and feel free to drop by and post...

Thraxdude666 said:
I can't remember what the first thing I listened to was - I was way too drunk!

The first album I have bought in 2006 is Dio - Holy Diver. A long overdue purchase.

Wow !! You are only 23 years over due !! Great Great release though. That one and "The Last in Line" are by far Ronnie's masterpieces with Dio.

Bryant