Anders' clean vocals

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Just saw Live Consternation again and Anders backing vocals are just so good, he has a really great voice. I think he should make more use of it. Has it been used on record before? maybe on deaths design not too sure.

He only screams on deaths design. I'm not really all that impressed with his backing vocals. They very much work, but nothin' out of the ordinary, really. On the other hand, it may sound quite different on a studio recording...

I think his voice is amazing... somwehat similiar to Jonas, but it just has a special tone I can't decribe.

It matches very good to Ghost Of The Sun, for example, I love the passage 2:04 - 2:10.

I hope very much that he will use it more, maybe even a song completely sung by him. Would be interesting to hear.

No, thats Dan Swanö.

ohhh.. ok! thanks :)
cuz i've been wondering about this for a long time too. thank god for people being straight to the point when yer lookin for the right info. u rule man! hmm... maybe i can ask u also something else thats been bugging me... am i adopted and who's my real parents? yeah i want both names please. i hope u dont charge. ok thanx in advance man.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/3943245-post5.html

to u other fellas, thanks for the feedback!

^ :D

Yeah, in Live Consternation he really does both singing and grunting nicely.

I have thought the Death's Design thing for a while.. and I don't think that the "It can see you, so dont try to hide..." part is sung by Swanö. It must be Anders!

ohhh.. ok! thanks :)
cuz i've been wondering about this for a long time too. thank god for people being straight to the point when yer lookin for the right info. u rule man! hmm... maybe i can ask u also something else thats been bugging me... am i adopted and who's my real parents? yeah i want both names please. i hope u dont charge. ok thanx in advance man.

:lol:

It's ANDERS! :)

^ :D

Yeah, in Live Consternation he really does both singing and grunting nicely.

I have thought the Death's Design thing for a while.. and I don't think that the "It can see you, so dont try to hide..." part is sung by Swanö. It must be Anders!

Urm I thought that part was Dan, lol...I meant the "theeee niiiiight" part was Anders...
:lol: ?