Anders' clean vocals

I just received Live Consternation for my birthday Saturday (just 4 days after the man himself), and I listened to the CD last night (at the moment as well). Wow, everyone is correct about Anders' vox on Right Into The Bliss. Fantastic fucking performance. I always loved his screams live, and some of his clean backing vocals, like on Criminals. Thus proving that Anders is in a legion of his own.

I just received Live Consternation for my birthday Saturday (just 4 days after the man himself), and I listened to the CD last night (at the moment as well). Wow, everyone is correct about Anders' vox on Right Into The Bliss. Fantastic fucking performance. I always loved his screams live, and some of his clean backing vocals, like on Criminals. Thus proving that Anders is in a legion of his own.

The Right Into The Bliss chorus on that dvd just send shivers down my spine! I need to hear that tune live sometime

Ok ok I just gotta say this, on Right into the bliss on the live DVD doesn't he sort of get it a little wrong:

Should be:

Someday we'll go

and then :

Someday we'll try

But he said Someday we'll go twice.

Bet he was kicking himself on that bit!

But i'm being picky, fanatastic singing Anders.

By the way you were fantastic at Bradford Rio last year.. remember to say hello when you see a volvo estate driver walking by your bus (you know what a volvo is don't you) at your gigs rather than shy away!

I refuse to watch a live video of them doing this song because I want to hear it in person first.

Well, I like both Jonas & Anders singin' in this song, but I'm confident they'll never play it live :cry: When you demand so much a song, be sure that the band won't play it :erk: I don't know why, but most of the times bands are used not to play certain songs that fans love the most, that's a sin.

Well, I like both Jonas & Anders singin' in this song, but I'm confident they'll never play it live :cry: When you demand so much a song, be sure that the band won't play it :erk: I don't know why, but most of the times bands are used not to play certain songs that fans love the most, that's a sin.

You know they kinda already played that right?