Anders, I Demand You To Anser This!

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Really what does the 1985 cockroach stand for???

It's about time we had answers dammit! :lol:

Edit: Shite ... I spelt answer wrong in the title. Whatta noob.

I've been asking for like four years brah. He's hiding something. The implications are big with a breadcrumb trail leading all the way up to the CIA and possibly even to the President himself. You see John F. Kennedy was about to blow the lid off a conspiracy for shadow world domination by the giant roach people from Nebula M. Obviously they couldn't have that so they had him assassinated and Lee Henry Oswald was just the fall guy. 1985 really stands for 1984 but due to a printing error the numbers were mixed up. Which means that Katatonia are subliminally leading the resistance against Big Brother Roach. Think about it ...

Viva Resitancé!

I've been asking for like four years brah. He's hiding something. The implications are big with a breadcrumb trail leading all the way up to the CIA and possibly even to the President himself. You see John F. Kennedy was about to blow the lid off a conspiracy for shadow world domination by the giant roach people from Nebula M. Obviously they couldn't have that so they had him assassinated and Lee Henry Oswald was just the fall guy. 1985 really stands for 1984 but due to a printing error the numbers were mixed up. Which means that Katatonia are subliminally leading the resistance against Big Brother Roach. Think about it ...

Viva Resitancé!

Wow, not high and it still made me "wtf?" lol nice read/laugh.

well....maybe i'll blow up the image as a poster flag and bring it to the show and hold it up while they are playing...they are bound to give in!!!

Opeth with their weird Watershed lyrics, and Katatonia with their 1985 cockroach, these guys must having a good laugh at how people are trying to figure these shits out :lol:

:lol: i remember that. i heard if you read the gold bug by edgar allen poe, you will get a nice clue on how to solve the watershed booklet......but i just dont care enough to put in the effort