Andy and Colin co production

the basher

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2006
By the Way, did anybody here know that Andy and Myself co produced a track together on the Bullet for my valentine album The Poison, the track was called Hit the Floor, just wondered what anyone who had heard it thought, i reckon it came out slammin.
Colin Richardson.

By the Way, did anybody here know that Andy and Myself co produced a track together on the Bullet for my valentine album The Poison, the track was called Hit the Floor, just wondered what anyone who had heard it thought, i reckon it came out slammin.
Colin Richardson.

If you are who you say you are then :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

That's actually my least favorite song on the album.
Not the mix, just the song itself i think is filler. Production is fantastic, as it is on all the album.
I cant get over the guitar tone on this album, its just unreal! so thick and heavy yet crystal clear.
I heard they borrowed andy's 5150 for the album, i'm never getting rid of mine now!

Dude...serious if it is him I say we immeditaly open up a sub-forum and start picking his brain. :)

yeah i guess your right man, he never did answer Andy on what color his Doc martens were. That would suck if he's an imposter, i never just throw out the "not worth" smiley lol

In reply to Andy's question about the Doc's, the colour was Ox blood. There will be another Bullet for my Valentine Album, start date for recording is early January in Texas.C.

Never had to prove my identity before, maybe i will give Andy a call and get him to confirm the boot colour.( it's an in joke between Mr Sneap and Myself)

;)
i think your EQ-tips are proof enough ;)
that are pretty much the frequencies that most of us would not have boosted, but after having tried them alot of dudes here told how good the results were.
you should definitely get an own sub-forum, just wish you'd come here more often to help us followers out with some hints ;)

cheers

lsd

the sound of the bullet for my valentie album is fantastic!!!Horns up
the sound of triviums album is also fantastic!!!

Believe me Colin (i dont think anybody is so stupid to take your name...or perhaps iam terry date;) )

I only listen to the albums because of this fantastic ass blowing amazing brutal clear SOUND!!!!
These records are so crap!!!I hate both records so much. My ears smile because of the sound and I do all the time:puke: ;)

how did you make the guitar tone on the trivium album???

the song THIS WORLD CANT TEAR US APART or something gay like that:heh:

has this part were the guitars play alone. This sound is the best guitar tone I ever heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this bands are so extremly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: o_O o_O