ANDY SHOULD

jamiered

Ultimate Member
Sep 25, 2007
Post individual tracks from the AILD mixes. Like a single guitar track by itself, vocals by itself, drums or kick etc... thatd be awesome

I can guarantee you that he's never going to post raw kicks or snares from any of the records he's released, I wouldn't either if I were him. That's his signature stuff! He said that the snare and kick he gave us were (if I remember right) not the best stuff ever, so obviously he felt like he wasn't losing any of his prime work in that case.
However, I've thought about how hearing some of the other instrument tracks would be really cool, especially guitar tracks. Even just a 30 second portion of something would be great!

Well when he received his krankestein, he posted a raw guitar track of the rise to addiction cd (or demo version).
Well I think nobody on this forum can get close to him (besides few people) because his raw tracks were like "final tracks", I don't think he retouched the sound in any way.
I have to cut some lowmids and some piercing highs to get a sound work, he in the first place can get a great sound out of the mic.
I don't know if you know what I mean.

cheers

Well when he received his krankestein, he posted a raw guitar track of the rise to addiction cd (or demo version).
Well I think nobody on this forum can get close to him (besides few people) because his raw tracks were like "final tracks", I don't think he retouched the sound in any way.
I have to cut some lowmids and some piercing highs to get a sound work, he in the first place can get a great sound out of the mic.
I don't know if you know what I mean.

cheers

Anyone have this track or able to find it?

Well, if we were close to him we'd probably make our livings out of producing metal and have our own production boards :lol: