andy sneap hitler video? wtf? att: ANDY!!!

the difference seems to be if it´s an established comedian, writer etc., or just a private person.

not a big deal IMHO, people are way too sensitive nowadays, sadly often more sensitive to stuff like that and not really aware of the real fucked up things in this world! ;)

Didn't realize the topic was still so touchy round those parts. Germany's gone a little overboard with the censorship, aye?

when it comes to hitler, nazis and swastika symbols
it's pretty fine in movies, documentaries, comedy/parody etc.
but strictly demonized in video games...worst random censorship worldwide:puke:

when it comes to hitler, nazis and swastika symbols
it's pretty fine in movies, documentaries, comedy/parody etc.
but strictly demonized in video games...worst random censorship worldwide:puke:

Even apart from the nazi thing, video games have been known to get butchered in Germany. It's ridiculous.

At least in the 90's, there was to be no violence against humans in video games. The bane of my video game playing childhood was the C&C games that were horribly dubbed into german and all the soldiers edited to bleed black and make this tin can thrown against the wall -type sound when they were run over by a tank.

I think they banned Dead Island from being released in Germany, because it featured violence against "human-like creatures"... The game was produced in Germany.

I could point out that all that censorship never did affect the amount of school shootings in Germany - at least in any positive manner - but that would be kinda mean...