andy sneap hitler video? wtf? att: ANDY!!!

:kickass:i think it shows good camaraderie between two former countries at war.... infact every german band I've ever dealt with gets a hitler impression within the first 2 hrs of meeting me. Usually breaks the ice quite nicely.

:kickass:i think it shows good camaraderie between two former countries at war.... infact every german band I've ever dealt with gets a hitler impression within the first 2 hrs of meeting me. Usually breaks the ice quite nicely.

well, same the other way round...
we're not "allowed" to do it in germany, so this is our favourite topic when we're coming to the UK ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

dancing_hitler.gif

Lol Indeed! But do you know the southpark episode, where cartman disguises itself as Adolf Hitler and repeatedly scream.."S... H...." ?? I was pleasent surprised that it was shown :)

Actually, in the German version of that episode he says "Wie geil! Wie geil!" instead of... you know... ;)

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine actually got a whole pack of icetea thrown to his head when he made the: "taps one on the shoulder" Sie verloren etwas! "was dann?" der krieg! Joke.

Not that thats a funnny joke, but even still hha the reaction was also pretty extreme haha

To get even further, some or alot of people in and around bayern still have a certain word for people outside bayern, can't remember it.. but in essence it meant they feel better then the rest of germany.