ANDY SNEAP MIXING VIDEO TUTORIAL- How much would you pay?

If this happened, you will start to see lots of studios basing their sounds off of a few of Andy's mixing techniques. But an in all it would be good business for Andy to sell them.

Yea I think just watching the process, some tips and tricks, would really open a lot of doors to other peoples mixes improving. Of coarse we wouldnt copy every little thing but learn from what he did and then do it in our own way.

Yes theres tons of info on this forum, but I believe if there was a deeper in depth dvd documenting 5 albums he does, we would see how he goes about the mixes, and different problems he may run into and so on. I really think it would be bad ass, I also think it would sell quite well......And the people in here that claim they wouldnt watch it obviously would because they are on this forum.

If you think your too good to learn more knowledge then why is there not a forum with your name? ANDY SNEAP has a forum because he has made a extremely huge impact on metal mixing. EVERYONE IN HERE would benefit from learning from someone like him.

I really don't think anyone here would NOT be interested in something like this, from many perspectives. From being an "Andy fan" to strictly for learning purposes I think it would be cool. I think many of the kneejerk reactionaries here are more so thinking it would result in "clones" of how Andy does things, which may be the case for some. But, as someone who has not taken any kind of training for AE, I'd love to be able to get a true glimpse as to the how and why reknowned AE's do what they do and compare/contrast how I attempt to make a quality audio product that falls in line with "the big boys".

That said, with things like "Rock and Roll Summer Camps" and whatnot, I'd jump at the chance for something similar (albeit perhaps more one on one) with well known engineers...But I suppose that's what interning is for, eh? But, for those of us with regular dayjobs (i.e. not in a studio), I'd love a 1 or 2 week interning session or "summer camp" with someone like Andy as thy go through the paces of making a rekkid.