andy sneap question for yaaa

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
could you tell us if you will trigger the snare of new COF album? like arch enemy or nevermore sound ? hope nooo :) or wil have a natural sound ?

:erk:

i hope somthing like nymphetamine :heh: :loco:

pd: guys.. dont tell me "bump..!" :zombie: i know you wanna know this also

thnks andy!

cheers

yep but they sound more natural :) i can imagine COF with a snare like nevermore or arch enemy last albums you know.. ( im not telling that those sound dont like me )

Andy is an excellent producer and I'm sure he knows what best for the album.

Not trying to be a dick here but I'm sure comments like this can be highly annoying. I know you weren't trying to be rude but I'm positive Andy can handle this one on his own.

I personally just can't wait to hear what Andy will do with it...

I've hated the sound of every album except for Nymphetamine - the guitars were always sloppy, the tones were bad, etc. Basically the only things that sounded good were the vocals, drums, and synths. :lol:

That said, I'm curious to hear what Andy will do with the synths - correct me if I'm wrong, but this will be about the most key-intensive band Andy's worked with?

DSS3 said:
I personally just can't wait to hear what Andy will do with it...

I've hated the sound of every album except for Nymphetamine - the guitars were always sloppy, the tones were bad, etc. Basically the only things that sounded good were the vocals, drums, and synths. :lol:

That said, I'm curious to hear what Andy will do with the synths - correct me if I'm wrong, but this will be about the most key-intensive band Andy's worked with?

Yeah, good point. I was also wandering what he will do with the keys.

I remember reading a Roadrunner news article back when Nymphetamine was in the mixing stage, and it seemed to be bragging that some of the songs had upwards of 90 tracks. I still don't completely understand it...