Andy Sneap's C4 presets

Status
Not open for further replies.

csholtmeier

Mar 10, 2007
Omaha, NE
I'm having trouble doing a search for these because its only two letters. Does anybody know where I can find Andy Sneap's C4 settings at?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around multi-band comps and I figured this would be a good starting point.

Hey fellas! :) I´ve been hogging this forum for years now and finally decided to be a member of this great community! And, as i just noticed, the preset for Andys C4 setting was posted here already, but the link is dead. Would anyone be so kind and post them or send them to my email? Would be a great help, since i´ve started using the C4 fairly often on guitars now and would like to know what a good starting point would be :) Thanks in advance! Rock on!!!

Thanks a bunch for necrobumping this thread! :bah:

andysneapsc4settings.gif

Hey fellas! :) I´ve been hogging this forum for years now and finally decided to be a member of this great community! And, as i just noticed, the preset for Andys C4 setting was posted here already, but the link is dead. Would anyone be so kind and post them or send them to my email? Would be a great help, since i´ve started using the C4 fairly often on guitars now and would like to know what a good starting point would be :) Thanks in advance! Rock on!!!

Google image search for "Sneap C4" will bring up the result straight away.

Thank you sooo much!!!!! I´ve been longing for this great starting point! Great guys. Anybody need some steven slate gog files? Greetz

Sharing copyrighted material is ILLEGAL without permission! And as such is not allowed on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.