Andy's Hash Visions.

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
Just purchased Metal Hammer's March 2006 issue from the local news agent.

It's got an interview with Angela and Michael from Arch Enemy.

They discuss the recepie for the perfect Hash Brownie... and the effects it had on Andy Sneap!

Michael: "Remember [producer] Andy Sneap?"
Angela: "We almost killed him! He kept saying, 'I can't feel anything, give me another piece'. And we said, 'You should wait a while..."
Michael: "He had visions of his childhood, of some teacher from school."
Hammer: Did it help with the album's sound?
Michael: "That was a pretty crazy album, so I guess so."

:lol:

yeah they fucked me up good and proper, I mean, I've been to Amsterdam countless times and got totally mashed but I honestly thought I was dying that night lol.

he was a freak, used to lick the tops of sweet jars he'd covered in sugar and water and drive an orange VW beetle. It brought it all back, used to throw rocks at his car when he drove home. What a bizarre night in Halmstad that was lol.

I know this isn't a has eating forum - but guys a word of warning - NEVER NEVER - I mean it NEVER eat a has cake whilst at the Reading festival - man like Andy says if it's strong enough you'll think your gonna die - but at a festival you wish you had!

My wife and I did the best hash fudge ever but thought they were throwing ferrets at the stage (bottle fight) and thought Iggy pop was bleeding gallons of blood when in fact he had only just given himself a nick on the head.

:cool:

How funny. I lived in London for two years, and after smoking so much hash, I developed a stuttering problem that lasted for two years after I came back to the U.S.! I watched my girlfriend go through two whiteouts (that's what it the locals called it) from some potent hash, and I thought for sure that she was gonna die. I wasn't too worried if she did, 'cause I wanted to bone her sister anyways. Just kiddin....kinda.

:Smokin:

And don't eat one on newyear's eve. Fireworks looked nice though, but I ate 5 times more hash then I though was in the cake (got it from a friend). From that day on the universe holds no more secrets for me.

Pity.

quote "From that day on the universe holds no more secrets to me."

perhaps those ferrets meant more than just me my lady were mashed up :p

fuck trying to play bass after doing a bucket. Weed and metal don't mix for me - weed and pink floyd work though!

shine on

metalkingdom said:
How funny. I lived in London for two years, and after smoking so much hash, I developed a stuttering problem that lasted for two years after I came back to the U.S.! I watched my girlfriend go through two whiteouts (that's what it the locals called it) from some potent hash, and I thought for sure that she was gonna die. I wasn't too worried if she did, 'cause I wanted to bone her sister anyways. Just kiddin....kinda.

:Smokin:

:heh:

Crazy. One time I ended up dancing with an 8 gallon trashcan at a stupid nightclub after taking a couple hits off this chick's pipe in the back. I generally stay away from the stuff....

I'm still nod to the good old beer... litres and litres .... (I love to be drunk!)
Actually I'm a pretty a nervous person so I can't smoke weed, it makes me feel the opposite of "relaxed" while my buddies feel like heaven.
Anyway drugs sometimes are really a good thing, they get the shit out of you.