Angels don't kill lyrics

Hey! :wave:
I've got a question:
There are so many different lyrics of Angels don't kill... :erk:
Does anybody know the right lyrics of Angels don't Kill?
Thank you. :)

(Sorry for my bad english :loco: )

Nope, sorry. But don't feel bad, here's a cute kitty to cheer you up:

beware169&

They're not published, but you should be able to understand them.. well, I'll give it a throw out of memory.. I'm not motivated now to be exact but it does something along these lines, with a couple of variations and possibilities

i hear the first steps walking by
watching myself slowly die
shark fins impailing thru my heart
slowly tearing me apart

what if you're an angel fallen from grace
next the fist that i yearn
pick me up from the gutter with a gentle kiss
that reaps out my heart to show me how black it is

when you appear as an angel
looking me down, losing my way
could you ever kill the pain in my heart
even tho they say angels don't kill

They're not published, but you should be able to understand them.. well, I'll give it a throw out of memory.. I'm not motivated now to be exact but it does something along these lines, with a couple of variations and possibilities

i hear the first steps walking by
watching myself slowly die
shark fins impailing thru my heart
slowly tearing me apart

what if you're an angel fallen from grace
next the fist that i yearn
pick me up from the gutter with a gentle kiss
that reaps out my heart to show me how black it is

when you appear as an angel
looking me down, losing my way
could you ever kill the pain in my heart
even tho they say angels don't kill

thank you. :)

I want to understand every sentence ;)

That's the point... nobody can say, for sure, that they understand the lyrics. That's why you've found so many different versions. That's because they're just that: interpretations.

Don't trust something just because it's posted on the official forum. I don't mean to discredit Joonas for his initiative to help you, that's very nice of him, but no one knows for sure. Only Alexi does, if so. :)

That's the point... nobody can say, for sure, that they understand the lyrics. That's why you've found so many different versions. That's because they're just that: interpretations.

Don't trust something just because it's posted on the official forum. I don't mean to discredit Joonas for his initiative to help you, that's very nice of him, but no one knows for sure. Only Alexi does, if so. :)

yeah I know. but maybe there is anyone who knows the right lyrics. hope dies last :p:lol:

Yea it's totally fucked up, many songs would have very interesting lyrics.. Punch Me I Bleed, Mask Of Sanity, Sixpounder, T,L&S.. I fucking hate it that they won't publish some more lyrics a year after the album release or so.. it's what they should do.. I guess if you're not supposed to understand what Alexi says, you're not supposed to know the lyrics..

some time ago there was a thread called "Lyrics Discussion" and in that thread some transcriptions of Angels don't kill had been posted :eek: