COB Music Video Ideas

All videoclips suck, except Rhapsody's.

HAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: x12123456236

Missiles said:
All videoclips suck, except Rhapsody's.

HAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: x12123456236
:lol:+1

Joonas is gay, and knows how to use darklyrics. I'm fucking with you, cos youre so damn stupid. I bet you aren't finnish really... But hey, I can make the music video, and since it was your idea, you can be the one who drowns?

Better gay and emo and all those things than a faceless motherfucker rebel who team up because of their weakness like you 99% of this forum.. you're pathetic and incapable of discussing anything, and most of all dumb as fuck.

I ain't teaming up with anyone, I just needed to say what I think of you, since 99.9% on your posts are full of shit, and youre talking about things you know nothing.. And how come I'm faceless motherfucker rebel? :D

My posts aren't full of shit. Everybody who hates me around here is a fan of Hatebreeder and shit, and I'd say you need to be a gay and over emotional if you love that music, so how come you hate me?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
My posts aren't full of shit. Everybody who hates me around here is a fan of Hatebreeder and shit, and I'd say you need to be a gay and over emotional if you love that music, so how come you hate me?

cause you're a homo.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Sharp is the pain leading through my eyes
Sharpening pain leading through my heart

My guess is "Sharpies Impailing through my Heart"
and "Angel's don't Kill" is really about some kind of reoccurring nightmare that Alexi has about getting raped by Gangster Cholas :OMG:

sharpies4cm.jpg

Thought I'd bring this topic back on track 'cos I love the Bodom music videos and always like videos where they have some sort of small story/goings on in the background. (Even though it's probably quite hard to make a story from Alexi's lyrics :loco: though Everytime I Die was pretty much the one that came close to doing that)

i still have to see the AYDY video, though doesn't seem like many people were pleased with that from what i've read! Btw I love the AYDY album and have no shame putting it alongside all the other Bodom albums i have!

Anyway, before the haters eat me, i'll get back on topic; I really reckon they should take one of the Lake Bodom songs, (preferably Lake Bodom!?) or a song with "Bodom" in it, something to with the murders, and actually get some teenagers to reinact the events of what happened and obviously, because of the myth, to have the reaper kill 'em all in the video rather than stick to reality. Hey, it's bodom!

I know it'd be quite morbid and disrespectful too i guess on basing it on a true murder and all that, but hey! i guess i'm morbid and it would just be awesome to actually have a video like that, and lotsa horror movies are based on true happenings as well! Take it one step further, Bodom, and film it at Lake Bodom. Now that would rule.

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I can hope!

Yeah Joonas, you know everything about me. Like youre so troo for liking angels dont kill and punch me i bleed, and hating hb album... I've listened to Bodom much much before you even wanked for first time, and the best albums are hcd/aydy, but i still like the ones before. And you can also fuck off if youre talking about music, cos i know wayyy more than you. Grow up.

stoned&drunk said:
I ain't teaming up with anyone, I just needed to say what I think of you, since 99.9% on your posts are full of shit, and youre talking about things you know nothing.. And how come I'm faceless motherfucker rebel? :D

Welcome back, Otto! :D:D:D:D:D:D