Angels Don't Kill...

heavenly_perverse

Deadnight_Warrior
Mar 18, 2004
Uk
My band and I have just completed a cover of "Angels Don't Kill" and recorded it using a digital 8-track. We are a primarily death metal band and dont do not use black metal vox so it does not sound like COB in that respect, also we speeded up the tempo a fair bit to prevent it from sounding to much like the original.

Would someone be interested in listening to it and giving us feed back on what they think? I cant be fucked arsing about putting it up on the net so if anyones intersted post there hotmail address on here and i ll send it over msn messenger.

Before anyone starts gettin stuck in im NOT saying it is perfect but we thought it was reasonable for our first attempt at a COB cover and the quality is pretty impressive concidering we used only an 8 track!

§tygian Apothegm said:
upload it on the fucking net you douche.
heavenly_perverse said:
I cant be fucked arsing about putting it up on the net so if anyones intersted post there hotmail address on here and i ll send it over msn messenger.

I said to begin with it was not perfect...
If we wanted to play it exactly the same as the COB version we woudnt have had the guitars tuned to E and wouldnt have speeded up the tempo...
Its a cover... its ment to to vary slighty or else whats the point?

I like it, it's different. It doesn't sound exactly the same as the original... and that's good. Makes for a more interesting listen. The keyboard sound is really cool... very atmospheric. Nice.