Angels Don't Kill...

I agree with Spellbound on this one. I really like the fact your trying to do something different with it man. But the tunings and tone unfortunetly just don't work for this particular song.

I would suggest you try a song more like Towards Dead End. As the Eb tuning may work better in this song. Due to the more of a classical influence.

Keep going man!.

Cheers for your comments.

We're thinking of doing Everytime I die next. We'll keep in mind what you've said.

delt said:
> As the Eb tuning may work better in this song. Due to the more of a classical influence.

It wouldn't make much difference... COB tune in D anyway.

To be quite honest we didnt give much thought to the tuning, my guitar has a tailstop bridge which means its a bitch to get a low tunning without either fucking up the action or making the strings really loose. Cheers for the advise though! Will give it more thought in the future.

Delt: This song is in Drop C
( CGCFAD)

And man, if you wanna tune down with a stop tailpiece just use .11 strings

or use what Zakk Wylde does. Light Top Heavy Bottom. This means you get liught strings for shredding on but heavy strings for chords.

NeedledWarheart said:
Delt: This song is in Drop C
( CGCFAD)

And man, if you wanna tune down with a stop tailpiece just use .11 strings

or use what Zakk Wylde does. Light Top Heavy Bottom. This means you get liught strings for shredding on but heavy strings for chords.

Cheers dude, i ll give it a try next time i re-string.

> Delt: This song is in Drop C

weird, they alway used transposed tunings, C# on their first album, and D on everything else.

wholestep-dropped tuning takes some getting used to.....