Angra and conception confirmed for prog power

Max was a middle aged dwarf dressed in a sharks costume who filled in for 'KIKO LOUREIRO' who was mysteriously taken ill with an ancient strain of the Bubonic plague, apparantly he caught it via drinking a can Dr Pepper he found next to a Nepalese tramp in central London who slept in his own piss, I did warn him goddammit.

At the gig I must say Max was quite possibly the best musician I have ever heard, he shock the maracas was such intensity that the audience was literally covered in sweat, at least I think it was his sweat and that they were maracas he was shaking...anywhoo a great time was had by all.

Alexander TG said:
Max was a middle aged dwarf dressed in a sharks costume who filled in for 'KIKO LOUREIRO' who was mysteriously taken ill with an ancient strain of the Bubonic plague, apparantly he caught it via drinking a can Dr Pepper he found next to a Nepalese tramp in central London who slept in his own piss, I did warn him goddammit.

At the gig I must say Max was quite possibly the best musician I have ever heard, he shock the maracas was such intensity that the audience was literally covered in sweat, at least I think it was his sweat and that they were maracas he was shaking...anywhoo a great time was had by all.

yikes.gif

Alexander TG said:

quite a story there