Pre-Party Band Roster updated

Did the whole weekend just get better? Why yes it did! DC is probably my favorite vocalist around these days and an acoustic set will be fantastic!

I'm glad it's an acoustic set...less chance of the uninspiring Silent Force material, more chance of his great solo stuff (throwing in a tune from Paradox may be a bit much to hope for, eh?).

I won't be there thursday for this sadly enough. Glen, any chance of DC doing anything in a special guest capacity on the main stage?

:yell: I LOVE DC COOPER!! DAMN, Khan, Readman, and now DC... I really wish I could have gone to ProgPower USA this year. Even the PRE_PARTY has a killer lineup. There better be some really great photos and/or videos of this show.

Please, DC, play a "plugged" show. Please, no offense to those who like acoustic. But, I hate it! I'd kill to hear DC Cooper in electric fucking glory! I implore the gods that be to at least have some of the show plugged in.

You really can't beat that for a replacement! It just goes to show how cool of a guy D.C. is. I'm sure Andre Andersen wouldn't be caught dead opening for anybody, let alone play a kick-off party for a festival. It should be interesting to hear what Cooper will play and how it will translate acoustically. I'm glad I have my ticket! Great choice, Shane!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al