Angra gets plagiarized... again.

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
So as if it wasn't enough Angra going into a legal battle in Brazil over a dumbass stupid Axe' Music (popular dance-music style in the northeast of Brazil) copying a riff from Nova Era (just this past week), I found this today...

These Italian guys from UNICORN (I know, seriously...) deserve to be banned from the "metal scene"... For the record, Angra's rebirth was out in 2001, while these guys released their album in 2005.

Unbelievable huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainly because I'm not, only when you disagree with what I say.

:lol:

There's a difference between the two. Let's just say I'm not the only one who realizes it. :) But hey, I have absolutely nothing against people who dislike Angra, or people who like crappy music. It's just a matter of taste. ;)

onkong.jpg

I'm not sure Pagan's Mind comparison is apt. When they did it, it was intentional, they let it be known it was meant as a tribute, etc. Anyone know if Unicorn has done the same?

I'm not sure Pagan's Mind comparison is apt. When they did it, it was intentional, they let it be known it was meant as a tribute, etc. Anyone know if Unicorn has done the same?

No, it was not meant to be a tribute. In fact, Felipe (from Angra) even tweeted that video yesterday saying something like...

"Wow, speaking of plagiarism, check this one out!"

Not really... I guess TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER seems to think Pagan's Mind is too similar to Dream Theater or other prog metal bands...

On Celestial Entrance they uh, paid tribute.. to Dream Theater pretty heavily on one song. I haven't listened to that album in quite a while so I can't tell you what track or anything. I think they paid tribute to Learning to Live, though.