Angra vs Symphony X

I've heard nothing about Time leaking... All hell will break lose if these news reach the Wintersun forums...

Yeah, I probly should have called this thread: Angra Vs Symhony X Vs Wintersun. Shame on me.

I love Angra but Eduardo's voice at times gets ugly unless your listening to Rebrith. I dont know if hes experimenting or that he just lost it (after 1 album?) Lets hope its the first theory. My vote for whoever comes out with their album first? Probly Wintersun. Who comes out with the best album? Symphony X.

And Hibria is another South American band people dont seem to mention. They may be power and not prog but (aside from their newer album) they are somewhat complex songwritters. Add some keyboards and ditch the singer (Or at least force him to use his range as oppose to singing high ALL THE TIME) and you get prefection.

I've tried to get into Angra several times. It never clicks.

I've liked that Carry On song for some years, though.

I have one Angra album, Temple of Shadows. I like it OK, but they aren't anywhere near the status of SX in my book. "Waiting Silence" is my favorite track on that CD. I doubt I will buy any other CD's from them. Who is this Time?? Never heard of them EVER.

...Which has been in the making for how long? 3-4 years? And being someone who bough the first album when it was first released (2004), the wait has seriously been a long one.

Any chance on an band activity report via Jax? Or are they taking some time before they get back in the studio?

But Time will probably be the best of the three.

The day Wintersun's going to beat Symphony X musically I'll be running around with a diaper full of crap on my head.

Seriously, I'm sure Wintersun can come up with very good stuff, but it will take them more than 6 years of preparation to beat a Symphony X release :headbang:

The day Wintersun's going to beat Symphony X musically I'll be running around with a diaper full of crap on my head.

Seriously, I'm sure Wintersun can come up with very good stuff, but it will take them more than 6 years of preparation to beat a Symphony X release :headbang:

We'll see when Time is out and Symphony X gets another done I guess.

We'll see when Time is out and Symphony X gets another done I guess.

Yeah actually new Symphony X and Wintersun are pretty much the only albums I'm really looking forward to.

Oh, that and the new Scar Symmetry that I believe will be a good add to my collection.