Animals

once I asked a pet-store employee and she said that the male ones can be, but only if they are alone. (perhaps because this way they are bored and do something against it... that's only my opinion, but I don't know...) she also said that there were several customers who came back with satisfaction that their budgies talk so much.

We had a red earred turtles growing up. Our last one, Midget, got so big we gave her to the Niagara Aquarium. They put her in a huge swamp display thing with other animals. When we went to visit her a couple of months later, we saw her standing next to the water loooking around. She saw us from way over there and came barreling right over to the glass where we were standing and strained her neck up looking at us. :(
She used to lay eggs in her aquarium at home, but only one at a time, like once a year or something like that.

siderea said:
how do birds fuck btw? i'm wondering for a long time.

I've only seen cocks having sex with hens, it's pretty quick and violent, like rape, the cock grabs the hen by the neck from behind (the feathers, that is and half-jumps on her, spending some thirty seconds moving, then lets her go, and the hen's face is like :bah:

siderea said:
i used to think my tortoises were fighting when they got on eachother.

That's what we Greeks call "I'll fuck your house". :D

how do birds fuck btw? i'm wondering for a long time.

It depends on the bird. Maqus is right about cocks and hens. I had some canaries and I noticed how they did it. The female canary raises its tail and invites the male, which flies on her. Then the male feeds the female, sings etc.

:)

we had this dog long ago, and once a year he got into a fight with my hb over the leadership in our house. My hb always won...but he usually had to use a chair as a weapon :ill:

only a robodog is a good dog

gold_jpg.jpg

Bastet said:
:)

we had this dog long ago, and once a year he got into a fight with my hb over the leadership in our house. My hb always won...but he usually had to use a chair as a weapon :ill:
Was he a mongrel? a lot of breeds will challenge once in a while for the top dog role, specially when theyre young adults

yeh, he apparently was. but apart from this once a year fight he was very reliable. best dog we ever had. in fact after he died we never took another one. it would never stand the comparison....